Monday, April 14, 2014

Save the Date

     As we cruise into the week before vacation, we want you to be aware of a few happenings that will be taking place. First of all, we are excited to begin practicing our musical, Anansi and the Moss Covered Rock. Please be sure to save the date, Wednesday, May 7. We will be performing on the SMS stage at 6:30 PM. Speaking of dates, this Wednesday, April 16 is another Early Release/Conference Day and the children will be dismissed at 12:50PM. My thanks to you who have already met with me, and I look forward to meeting with everyone else by the end of the week. Report cards will come your way on Friday, April 18. Please keep the report and sign the envelope and return it to me after vacation.
     Ms. Winglass has done a great job for these two weeks with the children, and I will take over the reins after vacation as we begin our final quarter of First Grade!
     Have a wonderful, relaxing vacation!
     Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment